The Leader as Coach
Providing a vision, energising people and enabling them to take action are the essential responsibilities of leaders. Coaching skills and a coaching style of leadership are vital tools in this challenge.
Workshop Outcomes – at the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Know when and how to use coaching to develop and enable people.
- Be able to use coaching skills to help people make real, lasting change in the way they work and behave.
- Be able to use a systematic problem-solving approach to investigating and analysing people issues.
- Have developed their active listening and questioning skills in coaching sessions.
- Be able to conduct effective coaching and mentoring sessions.
Suitable for: Middle & Senior Managers, Executives & Business Owners.
Duration: 12-20 hours depending on selected content and level of development of participants.