Teams and Team Working
A snowflake on its own is a delicate thing but when they team up they can shut down a city*.
People working together collaboratively, communicating clearly and supporting each other in the achievement of a common goal will always deliver better results than an unfocused group of individuals.
At the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Have compared the characteristics and behaviours of their own teams with those of the most effective teams.
- Understand the stages in team development and know how to manage their teams through each stage in order to deliver high performance.
- Know how to improve the focus and direction of their teams and how to get buy-in to delivering team goals.
- Have considered the quality of communications within their teams and how it could be improved.
- Appreciate the need for openness in teams and have practised giving and receiving feedback
- Be able to facilitate team problem solving and decision making sessions.
*Dr. Steve Marabol
Suitable for: Middle Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Business Owners.
Duration: 7 hours.