Why do most people fear speaking in public yet some seem to love it? Public speaking and presenting is not a talent, it’s a skill. Learn how to engage, inform and inspire audiences and lose the fear of presenting.
Workshop Outcomes – at the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Be able to deliver presentations that engage and inform the audience.
- Know how to structure presentations for maximum effect.
- Understand how to use language, voice tone and props to capture and maintain audience attention.
- Know how to employ effective body language and non verbal communication in presentations.
- Be able to plan and prepare cohesive and well organised team presentations.
- Answer adversarial and difficult questions with confidence.
- Know when it’s appropriate and how to use PowerPoint and other visual aids to enhance a presentation.
Suitable for: Middle & Senior Managers, Executives & Business Owners
Duration: 7 – 14 hours depending on content and level of development of participants