To succeed in today’s marketplace organisations must think differently, encourage their people to think differently and they must build work environments capable of sustained innovation.
Workshop Outcomes – at the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Be able to apply creative thinking to practical, work based projects and problems.
- Be able to lead creative thinking sessions with their teams.
- Be aware of the systems and leadership behaviours needed to make creative problem solving the norm in their areas of responsibility.
- Understand what they may need to do in order to introduce new ideas and innovations into the wider organisation.
- Have made plans for developing creative thinking and innovation within their areas of responsibility.
Suitable for: Senior & Middle Managers, Executives & Business Owners.
Duration: 12-20 hours depending on selected content and level of development of participants.