Leadership and the Team
Effective leaders inspire and influence the team so that their efforts, commitment and involvement result in them achieving their goals.
Workshop Outcomes – at the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Be able to apply the most appropriate leadership style to different people in a range of situations.
- Have examined how to use facilitative leadership to get the best from people.
- Have planned how to create a motivational work environment.
- Know how to delegate successfully.
- Be able to facilitate effective meetings that deliver results.
- Be able to communicate ideas clearly to individuals and groups in ways that both inform and inspire.
- Understand team development and how to reach high performance in the shortest time.
- Have identified their own personality preferences through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment and be able to apply an understanding of personality type to their teams.
Suitable for: Senior & Middle Managers, Executives & Business Owners.
Duration: 12-20 hours depending on selected content and level of development of participants.