Communication and Customer Care
Excellent customer service is all about communication. When customers feel they have been listened to, when customer service staff convey clear messages with warmth and empathy and they have the confidence to manage difficult situations calmly and with respect, the result s are always positive.
Workshop Outcomes – at the end of this practical workshop participants will:
- Appreciate the impact of verbal, vocal and visual communication.
- Understand the difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour and be able to use assertive behaviour to deliver positive results.
- Have identified their preferred problem solving behaviour.
- Be able to use questioning and active listening in problem solving conversations.
- Be able to deal with emotional and highly charged conversations constructively.
- Have a process for opening difficult conversations.
- Know how to manage problem situations with confidence.