Deal making is something we do every day, in one way or another. The ability to make a good deal is crucial in any business, whether it’s a formal meeting to thrash out a multi-million-pound contract, or simply agreeing whose turn it is to make the coffee.
At the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Have identified their current negotiating style.
- Be able to structure their negotiations using four steps.
- Know how and what to plan for negotiating meeting.
- Understand the ‘language of proposals’ and the ‘language of bargaining’.
- Recognise and be able to respond to a range of verbal and non-verbal negotiating signals.
- Manage ‘difficult’ conversations and negotiators with more confidence.
- Have practised using an effective negotiating style in one-to-one negotiations and in teams.
Suitable for: Middle & Senior Managers, Executives & Business Owners.
Duration: 7- 14 hours depending on selected content and level of development of participants.