In 1995 John Kotter published research that revealed that only 30% of change programmes are successful. 15 years later a McKinsey & Co survey of business executives indicated that the percentage of change programmes that are successful today was…exactly the same. The reason is almost always a failure of management to take the people with them on the change journey.
At the end of this practical workshop, participants will:
- Understand why more change management projects fail than succeed.
- Know how to match change management tools with the ‘culture’ of the organisation.
- Appreciate need for buy-in to change and know how to get it.
- Have an 8 step process to making change successful.
- Know how to build trust in a climate of change.
- Understand and be able to manage people’s reactions to change.
Suitable for: Senior Managers, Executives & Business Owners.
Duration: 7 hours